Toribash
guys guys i know i havent been active quite lately and this is my first post in this clan but i got a 16k profit in just one bet OSSMM!!!
ok dont u wanna donate
-----
claaaaaaan
Last edited by Flakes; Nov 24, 2012 at 01:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What are you lookin at ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN APPLICATION
Name: NiEkSaS
Belt: Black
Former Clans: None
Why do you want to join us: Fist I know some people in clan , second abdoulivex told me that this clan is so awesome and third i want to play beter and get some friends who play toribash.
Are you skilled?: I think i have some skill. I dont like throwing enemys from the ring I prefer killing them inside ring.
Tell us a bit about yourself: My favourite mode is aikido. I like playing toribash and I started to play toribash long time ago.
Last edited by NiEkSaS; Nov 29, 2012 at 04:58 PM.
yoyo
hey guys surry i didnt commented alot in dat month.
but here are ASUM replays i DO DID in dat month:
Attached Files
spar with emilo.rpl (376.0 KB, 5 views)
spar with ROY!!.rpl (466.7 KB, 5 views)
punch game.rpl (63.1 KB, 5 views)
sparring perfected.rpl (269.4 KB, 4 views)
Name:KnoxHOTEL
Belt:Brown
Former Clans:Humans (with ToribashLV), and TeamXD
Why do you want to join us:JackJason asked me to join, I decide to follow through because I like the look of this clan.
Are you skilled?:I guess so, mostly in Judo.
Tell us a bit about yourself:I'm a metal head gamer who will prefer being home alone with my PC than socializing outside. I'm quite loyal to clans, but due to parents divorce I'll only have internet for 5 days (I'll be at my Dads house).
"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my $w@q"
huh, i was the leader of Humans.. prince annoyed me to get the leader rank, but i didn't accept. toribashLV was great in my clan, he's a bro. you was like hey guys and those things and you was chatting with us sometimes. mat wad nver active on-foruns but when he joined my clan, he turned into a forums poster, so i would thank him for that.

KnoxHOTEL, i can't vote for you because i'm not a member of this clan, but if i was i would say yes.
Last edited by Patrickooo; Dec 1, 2012 at 08:58 PM.