ES Recruitment Drive
Name:wakawaka86
Former Clans:none
Why do you want to join us: i wish to better myself
Are you skilled?: somewhat but hey ^
Tell us a bit about yourself: im extermely adamant but i will back down if the opposing side has a more valid argument
I love how this clan has horrible grammar, very inactive, the leader is banned, and everyone is applying for it. You guys need to grow up and act mature. This clan is dead, learn how to spell correctly, go back to school for now, and then come back and join a real clan. A better clan for pros, with good banners, and an intriguing story. So please no more posting here a'ight?
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Originally Posted by TheLunatic View Post
I love how this clan has horrible grammar, very inactive, the leader is banned, and everyone is applying for it. You guys need to grow up and act mature. This clan is dead, learn how to spell correctly, go back to school for now, and then come back and join a real clan. A better clan for pros, with good banners, and an intriguing story. So please no more posting here a'ight?

I was going to apply. But you make a good point. If this clan is inactive there is no point in applying.
- Success Is Never Final -
Name: Th3broken
Belt: blue
Former Clans: None
Why do you want to join us: The name caught my eye and id like to spread the fame.
Are you skilled?: I face the 5th best person on toribash everyday an d win 50% of the Time
Name:
Thiago (thii13)

Belt:
Black Belt

Former Clans:
Perfected in Violence [PIV]

Why do you want to join us:
I would like to join this clan because many people speak of you speak well, I really liked the clan

Are you skilled?:
'm good at judo and aikido dojo big whushu

Tell us a bit about yourself:
'm cool'm not getting arranging fight for chat. To earn my respect has to respect me and that's it like to make friends and play against all the world.
Application
Name: Shre
Belt: Brown
Former Clans: Viper, Fviper, Ao2,
Why do you want to join us: I have played your clan before, they are very nice and are skilled.
Are you skilled?: Yes
Tell us a bit about yourself: I am awesome .
Last edited by Shre; Apr 11, 2013 at 08:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name:Slightest
Belt:2 Dan black-belt
Former Clans:spin
Why do you want to join us:to join the best, and to learn from the best.
Are you skilled?:The mods I am most skilled in: aikido, aikido3, and ninjutsu. 69% overall win ratio
Tell us a bit about yourself:Curious, Educated, Good sense-of-humor.
Name: Thiago
Belt: Black Belt
Former Clans: Pure Skill
Why do you want to join us: I liked that part of the clan and the clan is very good and very good spoken
Are you eligible?: I'm available for all just talk
Tell us a little about yourself: I like to play short even play for fun Play I want to play until you reach the 10 most dan long Boating Trips I will I will
Hi, i'm new to this clan
I think, everyone should post here everyday cauz,the forum activity is very very bad!
Have a nice day!}
just a fancy signature