Toribash
Name: ashley hartmen
Belt:black
Former Clans: energy and shield
Why do you want to join us: i want to join fallen cause this clan is awesome and i love da name :P
Are you skilled?: im skilled in judo mushu and aikido
Tell us a bit about yourself: well im ashley :P um im very silly funny and i love pandas also im very hyper
Name:Real Name Aldis ingame Greeny2993
Belt:brown
Former Clans:Corrupt
Why do you want to join us:Becuz i seen your player i wanna join becuz i wanna try be best like u guys
Are you skilled?:I'm good at Twinswords technically, and i want to join to Dark Angels becouse I want to help the clan get the higher possibilities
Tell us a bit about yourself:Male like play toribash all the time
Name: Ashley
Belt: Brown (I'm in my alt{got hacked})
Former Clans: Lux and Void (had problems with the leaders and shoveling)
Why do I want to join: Because I think I can provide this clan with an active player (me :3) and help this clan reach its limit and try to kick Apex from the top of the list ;)

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a girl and I play toribash half my day and go to collage the other half :3
Name:Ethan (ethdogger)
Belt: Yellow (for now)
Former Clans:none
Why do you want to join us:I want to join the Fallen Angels because I LOVE the name and I think I can help you with the page with the art and stuff.
Are you skilled?: 1-10 [8]
Tell us a bit about yourself: Im a new player to toribash but, I learn really fast. I'm a pretty funny guy, I play this game like EVERYDAY.
OMG!
my mind is so f*cking blown!
this clan was so shit and i was the leader!!! ;_;
i cant believe i thought we were the best...
im toribashLV i miss this clan so much (even tho it was a shit clan) and i miss prince and patrick T-T
Name: IRL Alex

Belt: 3rd dan black bet close to 4th

Former Clans: TheGod too inactive Anbu everyone left and skullz I don't like the clan

Why do you want to join us: I could help the clan with tc and I want to join

Are you skilled?: DUHH I am skilled in mushu and wushu

Tell us a bit about yourself: I play every day, I was co leader of TheGod, I live in ny, I have full textures :o , and I am mostly game active

P.S Plz make a rule so the clan doesn't get to inactive or ill leave

UpperCut-Lane-V3-Perfected.rpl Lane-.rpl Lane-decap kick.rpl )
Last edited by lane12345; May 31, 2014 at 04:51 PM.
Name:Greeny2993
Belt:Brown
Former Clans:Corrupt
Why do you want to join us:I Think this clan is for me and skilled players and have fun
Are you skilled?:im skilled on Twinswords im not so good at akido
Tell us a bit about yourself:im player who likes to mess auround and have fun
Name:ELEL
Belt:green
Former Clans:none
Why do you want to join us:i wish to enter in your clan to bring destruction to toriworld by your side
Are you skilled?:in wushu , twinswords and taekwondo
Tell us a bit about yourself:this is my second acount , in the first i was brown belt and defeated painkilla some times in a boxe server.
pleze answer me ... brothers
I was an Angel once
I was an angel once but I was betrayed by haterd so I came to this clan to join and fight betrayed together as one and make the people stuble and fall at our feetI want to apply for this clan to fight those who betrayed us