Toribash
I personnaly beleive in the existence of life on another planet. But I dont think there's a relation between that and Egypt. I just think of it this way : the universe is an unlimited field of billions of orbits and galaxies, each galaxy has millions of suns, each sun has it's own solar system, so is Earth (this tiny little atom compared to the size of the universe) the only planet that has life on it? Who knows which planet is quite similar to Earth and has life on it? We are currently having trouble going to Mars. Yes I know rovers made it but the human being still didn't find a way to go to Mars and make his first steps on it (considering that Mars is the closest planet to Earth). So we still have an infinite ammount of planets to discover and investigate. I think that at least one of them has life on it.

Of course... I dont have any proof of life existing other than on Earth and I might be wrong but I personnaly beleive that there is life out there, and someday we're gonna find it.

Now about the theory that aliens exist among us on this planet, I dont beleive that
Last edited by EJM; Apr 24, 2011 at 07:15 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.