Ranking
Original Post
[B]Ecchi's pawn [S]hop
README

Before your posting make sure you put [B] if your buying my items and [S] if your selling your items to me, make sure you do either of these at the start of your post.

Buying

Forces/relaxes, 512/128 textures and certain 3D items.
don't offer me Beginner items.

Selling

Selling everything in my deactive/market items
Last edited by Ecchi; Jul 18, 2016 at 07:51 PM.
:)
Im buying

512x head in ur deactive inv for 17.75k?
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by pranit View Post
[S] plasma relax

I'll go 1.2k for the plasma relax.
Originally Posted by RayWill135 View Post
Im buying

512x head in ur deactive inv for 17.75k?

I know i said everything was for sale but i gave a guy a loan and he traded his head until he payed back the loan so this is a held item unfortunately it's not for sale but you can sell your own items or buy anything else in my deactive, to clear it up i put it in the "NOT FOR SALE" set.
Last edited by Ecchi; Jul 16, 2016 at 04:45 PM.
Gaia Relax ~ 250 TCs
Knox Force ~ 100 TCs
Knox Relax ~ 250 TCs
Head Texture ~ 100 TCs
Tori Hair ~ 350 TCs
Marine Hair ~ 250 TCs
Haha! Ur mad!

i researched it and not that long ago it was sold for 2.5k so i'll go 2.2k
Originally Posted by iPrime View Post
Gaia Relax ~ 250 TCs
Knox Force ~ 100 TCs
Knox Relax ~ 250 TCs
Head Texture ~ 100 TCs
Tori Hair ~ 350 TCs
Marine Hair ~ 250 TCs

for all of it i'll go 200, i know it sounds like a lowball but if you look carefully on the market practically all of the items you listed there are market price and they are overpriced for market price it has +89% on one of them.
Holy shit bro, you sure do know how to lowball, not even mad... You have my respect you do it like very well lol
Holy shit bro, you sure do know how to lowball, not even mad... You have my respect you do it like very well lol

Ikr :3 xD nah i just don't know the price of plasma tbh i literally typed up plasma relax and the first thing it came up was a 4k offer and it was sold for like 2.5k...
lol wtf how long ago was it prices are fucked up man sold a duckbil that used to be 5k which go for 40k now, sold it for 25k anyways good luck ahead. I really like your marketing style. Apply for TMO ;)