Toribash
Original Post
Worst trip to the dentists, EVER.
So, I had two cavities that needed to be filled. Yes, I know that's out of my own negligence, but we'll ignore that for now. The two teeth were the ones right beside your two front teeth. Each one needed a filling. So, I get in. Local is administered, etc. "Cards" were to be placed at my gum linings, to hold back the gum tissue, because of the location of the cavities. So, the "pre op" was done. Mr. Old Guy, the dentist, walks in and hastily grabs the drill. He begins drilling at my left tooth. Some of the most excruciating pain I've ever experienced went on for about 10 seconds. Afterwards, with a few heavy breaths, he began on the next tooth. As he was drilling, I was able to smell the burning tooth. Shrapnel made its way onto my face, and the dumb nurse proceeded to smear it around with gauze. Fillings were placed, and all that was left, was to pull out the "cards". So, old guy leaves, and she grabs some sharp instrument. She dug and jabbed at my mouth for at least 10 minutes. Every now and then, I would feel a sharp pain, wince, and have to listen to the bitch apologize. After about 10 minutes, she called in the old guy. He proceeded to drill further to get the card out. Despite the local anesthetic, I could feel that the roof of my mouth was torn up. I touched my tongue to the wound, and licked my finger. Blood. Copious amounts of blood. I sat there for about 5 seconds before asking "CA I HAP UM GAU". After a few tries, we were able to communicate the fact that I needed gauze. The bitch didn't even offer it. So, I got some, and left with a not so good disposition. After a long, hot wait in the car, pulling over because of a windshieldwiper malfunction, and driving horribly through the WalMart parking lot, we got home.

You probably didn't read this, but if you did, kudos. I just needed to vent that off.
/rant/vent/etc
Last edited by jxc1013; Jul 1, 2010 at 07:51 AM.
Thanks.
I have total sympathy for you. I cannot visit a dentist without heavy sedation so well done I hope you got a sticker for being brave.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Lol. I hate the Ortho/ dentist. The only good part about going to the dentist is this. If your like a 5 year old, you get it because of the lolipops. Its a scam for Dentists to give out so kids have more Cavitys. The more Cavitys, the more money they make a tooth. An in your case dude, you were forced.
Death to all who stand before me!
ClickMe My Business
In my last visit to the dentist, the woman spilled this thing into my face, and it burned me.
Never going again.
Originally Posted by darkito View Post
In my last visit to the dentist, the woman spilled this thing into my face, and it burned me.
Never going again.

Sounds fun.
Thanks.
lol.....one time, after I got my braces in, one of my teeth were lose. He then told me to open wide for him to see. Then, he gets pliers, grabs, then yanks my tooth out. It hurt like hell and blood started spurting like a hose...I hate dentists....
Death to all who stand before me!
ClickMe My Business