Ranking
So we can safely say that something about your PC that changed because of the format did it.

I'd suggest drivers and firewall settings.
I have both the steam version and the standalone and I only use the standalone because when I click the steam clients toribash icon it does exactly what you're explaining so try downloading toribash off online and run it and let me know if that works.
1. Reinstall steam
2. Verify Game Files
3. Update steam
4. Update drivers
5. Download on official website
6. Go on steam in your library right click on the game
go to properties then at the top game files. Then click browse local files. Then try to in the search bar
on the folder pop-up search for toribash. After the game pops up
right-click toribash go to properties. In properties, now when your in these properties click on compatibility. Then finally click on Run compatibility Troubleshooter.
Once you do this click on try recommended settings.
7. If everything is not working this video might help out.
Hope I helped out.
Last edited by Samurai; Sep 14, 2017 at 02:19 PM.
If none of the above steps work, try deleting these files:

MSVCP110.dll and MSVCR110.dll

They are located in your Toribash folder.

Best of luck.
nope none of them worked
my graphic is up to date
and so are the other drivers
well rip
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
nope none of them worked
my graphic is up to date
and so are the other drivers
well rip

When formatting your pc, did you also change your OS, like going from winXP to win7?

Could be the case that there are no drivers available for your new OS and graphics card as it's too old.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
from windows 7 32x to 64x

Then something that might work is searching for an unsupported graphics driver for your graphics card for windows 7 64x.
But I'm not 100% sure whether it'll work, and as these drivers are unsupported I can't guarantee that they won't do any harm to your pc.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prob cuz turning it from 32 to 64 has done some buggs like im havin trouble cuz my psychal memory takes a lot even when there is no apps so i might re format it to 32
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO