Ranking
Original Post
Modding
Hey guys,

Some of you may know, some dont.
im modding alot and im always looking for stuff to make ( be it parkour , new wushu variants or funmods doesnt really matter to me ) i just enjoy modding.

now my questions is:

if there is anything you could change / add to RK-MMA what would it be?
i´ve already seen some requests in the mod section for rk mma with the new point system
my question is: what would you rather see?

a point system based on realism: no rubbing damage but still beeing able to score a high amount of points, blocking ( knees , elbows ) not blocking 100% of the damage done but rather around 90% , since you know it hurts like hell getting kicked in the elbow / knee irl.

a point system like the wushu_esports variante: low points , blocks extremly efficient with triceps / legs not taking damage at all making you aim propperly for the head / neck / torso

any other ideas you have

another thing:

with my clan i made "hoaxshu" basically wushu without fracs and lower dmt for a "funmod" that still can be competetive.
i later added some objects to the mod

Hoaxshu3 Dojo screenshots

is something like this ( obviously smaller dojo / diffrent objects ) something you´d like to see for rk-mma as a funmod variant.
if yes: post your ideas about this aswell.

im willing to do requests if they have a clear concept / and people willing to test unfinished versions.
if you want objects best thing to do, open paint and start drawing ( i can work with very little. a couple of lines and dots are enough for me to get your point )
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
First of all great stuff man

Point System:
I'd like a point system based on realism.
My guess is that it will mainly give some new ways to play this mode.

I like the idea of adding objects to rk-mma
how about some mma inspired stuff like a Octagon wich i guess is pretty basic.
For something different how about a round boxing ring with ropes maybe bounce (if that is possible ;)
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Haha obstacles would be really cool. Longer turn frame, maybe? So we can head toward those obstacles and fight. Hahahah. Really cool.
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
Haha obstacles would be really cool. Longer turn frame, maybe? So we can head toward those obstacles and fight. Hahahah. Really cool.

^ This.

I really like the idea of having obstacles in rk, but as iAwesome said it would need longer turn frames. Also I think the point system is ok for rk how it is atm, changing it most of the times goes terribly wrong and is just annoying. I wouldn't change anything about the basic game rules, since it still has to be the mod itself. But the idea of editing the dojo a bit is pretty cool, I support this !

Maybe we can even create an official RMO mod? :O
I was thinking like 4 pillars ( columns, or boxes ) outside the dojo. Up, down, left and right. So when u fly out u can still jump back in. not very high so it dosen't cet hard to see the toris, a little over the knees or so.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
^ This.

I really like the idea of having obstacles in rk, but as iAwesome said it would need longer turn frames. Also I think the point system is ok for rk how it is atm, changing it most of the times goes terribly wrong and is just annoying. I wouldn't change anything about the basic game rules, since it still has to be the mod itself. But the idea of editing the dojo a bit is pretty cool, I support this !

Maybe we can even create an official RMO mod? :O

thats why i thought ill post here, yes i can make an official rmo mod.

an idea that came to me was: ill make a box ( like boxshu ) but put a smaller round dojo in it.
meaning when you fall out you might be able to save by pushing yourself off the walls.
-----
Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
First of all great stuff man

Point System:
I'd like a point system based on realism.
My guess is that it will mainly give some new ways to play this mode.

I like the idea of adding objects to rk-mma
how about some mma inspired stuff like a Octagon wich i guess is pretty basic.
For something different how about a round boxing ring with ropes maybe bounce (if that is possible ;)

id very much love to make your ropes idea come true but sadly this is not possible :/
bounce in the modmaker is exremly glitchy.
meaning when i dont add enough bounce nothing happens.
when i add too much bounce you dont get 1 push away from the object but you rather start having alot of small bounces making it act like it has 0friction and those small little bounces dm / frac you.

im making an octagon box with the size of rk-mma dojo currently.
will post screenshots once im done
Last edited by Obscu; May 17, 2014 at 11:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
Wow Great job I love it
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I would like to see something that can prevent snap kicks or floor dms. I don't know how hat would work though.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
i suggest not a box like in boxshu, but the 4 boxes i mentioned, so that u can still dq outside of the dojo but still save.

Somthing like this:

but with 4 boxes, and smaller in height.
Last edited by Insanity; May 18, 2014 at 10:06 PM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals