Toribash
Original Post
General Local Moderator Spots
Hello,

We are in some real need of new local moderators to be assigned to the General section of the forum. Namely, Discussion and Rapid Threads however I may take one other Off-Topic Moderator if they happen to indescribably awesome.

If you are interested please PM me your application. The application is free-form meaning I will not give you a set format. However some mandatory things to include are your GMT, activity hours and past experience. In the application please include which board you are interested in moderating, applying for both RT and Discussion is not a problem if you can show me you are up to the task. Please note any applications posted in this thread will be laughed at and then thoroughly ignored.

I will keep the applications open until Friday and will then name the new moderators on Sunday night. Feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread and good luck.
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Will taking more then one board to moderate be appreciated? Or would you rather have a single board per moderator?

Really depends on the user that is applying, I want the boards to run smoothly so if I feel they are taking on too much then no. If they seem capable then sure.

Originally Posted by Hawkinz View Post
Pro tip: Find people that are already doing well in these sections, and contirbuting to the community in a positive way and approach them.

I prefer giving everyone the opportunity to voice their interest. An announcement has been posted so I would hope that the users you described will send in an application.
were do you go to apply? an if you are still looking can i apply
R.i.p. white lotus(proud co-leader of icof
Man, I sent an application in quite recently, but anyway I will try to get a spot
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
when is the deadline?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
I will keep the applications open until Friday and will then name the new moderators on Sunday night.

^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
The application is free-form meaning I will not give you a set format. However some mandatory things to include are your GMT, activity hours and past experience. In the application please include which board you are interested in moderating.

As long as needs be to include all the necessary information.
What kind of abilities are we working with if we get this spot?

Is it a simple close thread kind of deal or do you have other options like moving the thread, infraction, etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]