Toribash
Original Post
Minibash 0.7
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.7
- End game scores. The displayed hiscore is your personal best on the challenge.
- FPS speedup (should hit 60 fps at replays, press 'f' to check)
- Minor graphics changes to allow for higher FPS
- New textures

Bug fixes:
- Less bouncy head
- Heads staying on screen

The game is still under development, if you have suggestions for improvement post in this thread or join us on irc.toribash.com (/join #minibash)

When the game hits 1.0 I will probably reset the mods, challenges. I will not reset your user account (credits, gold, strength etc).

[EDIT]
I've uploaded a fix for "Create Mod" not working properly. CTRL-R.
Last edited by hampa; Sep 6, 2011 at 07:45 AM.
Fuck yeah, i dig the new background + ending game scores.
Don't leave me hanging on the head idea
Mother of mercy, how long has it been since they added helmets to PC?

Nice work. I can see the major update on this new version.

I suggest put the name of the one who got the hiscore in the challenges.

And also a bug i think. Sometimes there's no damage when you hit the head. The hand was already touching but still there's no score damage.

EDIT: Additional, bug or maybe a suggestion. Did the way of modding your tori changed or its just a bug? Its hard to create a mod since the physical appearance of the previous mod still appears.
Last edited by KZero07; Sep 5, 2011 at 04:54 PM.
~knight zero~
You are the man dude!
Better.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
hell yea, nice hampa! edit: oh wow u show the decap time ^^ thx

/offtopic
Originally Posted by Kreat0r View Post
You are the man dude!
Better.

Hey dude, i believe that u choosed it "accidently" (your pm) but pls dont be childish, and change ur avatar. everyone knows its mine...(pm me if u still wont change it.)
Last edited by Joeseph; Sep 5, 2011 at 05:16 PM.
.....German Underground
keep the updates coming, but i kind of quit due to the fact everything is reseting at 1.0 so until then i wont be playing that much x_x
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
That is one awesome flash game.
I am more used to the regular Toribash, so I got my ass handed to me a couple times.
By the way, I think this is a glitch. I got a score of 100 while the enemy got a score of 700, and I won. Nonsense.
oh yeah
Are you sure? The 7 and the 1 look a lot alike.
Mother of mercy, how long has it been since they added helmets to PC?

Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
keep the updates coming, but i kind of quit due to the fact everything is reseting at 1.0 so until then i wont be playing that much x_x

why? he only resets the challenges and mods. Be happy that he wont delete your char;)
.....German Underground
Originally Posted by Joeseph View Post
why? he only resets the challenges and mods. Be happy that he wont delete your char;)

what what? ohshi im behind then. i thought everything reset.

well in this case, im gonna start playing right now, except the only problem is that when i run minibash simultaneously with toribash major lag happens with minibash.

although i still wish i could reset my reactiontime.

also for a suggestion i was just seeing how i move my guy to the same position each time (my opener) how bout a way to implant "last move" button or something so we can just click that for our opener? (wont work in all cases but for some it does)

also: it says "hiscore" after moves: 10 or whatever but it isnt my high score. i used one move once and it was moves: 1 [hiscore] but i dont understand does that mean that is my new high-score? or is this a bug
Last edited by DropKick; Sep 5, 2011 at 05:50 PM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...