Ranking
Hey, I'm Sabuc - Blue belt- , I have an account called 'Kukukura' which is currently a black belt, although I do not use this account anymore because I do like the name and a name change costs way to much so created this account 'Sabuc', My favorite mods are Akido, Big Dojo Akido and Greykido. The highest rank I have gotten recently is 21. I play toribash almost everyday. I'm English and 16 years old.
love kittens
Last edited by Sabuc; Feb 2, 2017 at 06:14 PM.
Originally Posted by vipercat View Post
I like the app cookie, and love the name, what has this become im almost flirting with recruits :| anyway you are good and cool WELCOME

Hi VanirGodz im a green belt and pretty good at fighting so i would lke to join your clan.
-----
Hi VanirGodz im a green belt and im pretty good so i would like to join your clan.
Last edited by PatDaGamr; Feb 2, 2017 at 05:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pat, Clan "beta",

Sabuc i like the app but i havent met you in game, for now i will invite you. Then at a later date i will test you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

I AM ALORAM
IM ALORAM AND I AM A 3RD DAN BLACK GUY MY MAIN IS KILLERXD2

I LIKE FIGHT IN ALL MODS I FIGHT TO FIGHT AND I HAVE NO MOTIVATION
THERE IS NO MEANING TO LIFE THERE IS NO MEANING TO LOVE LIFE IS JUST
ENDLESS AGONY AND SUFFERING THERE IS NO MEANING FOR US TO NOT
WARSHIP THE DEVIL WE SHOULD ALL BE IN HELL EATING PORK AND DRINKING
BEER WE NEED NO MORE THEN THAT.

IM AM ALORAM AND YOU SHOULD WARSHIP MY MAIN ACCOUNT WITH A SHITTY NAME SO I CANT USE IT IT IS A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE AND SHOULD NEVER BE SPOKE OF EVER.
if you wanna join make a full application and follow the rules. Yes but currently we are looking for highly skilled players. Not to be mean but if you are a normal blue belt I don't think you are good enough but if you were an alt I still would not accept you. so you kinda don't have a chance without good reason. So technically yes, but not really. sorry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Im Savageyoun, couldn't make it savageyoung21 like i wanted ion have any other accounts first and probably will be the only the mods im great in playing is judo boxshu mushu and aikido i do not like inactive clans
-----
and i love kittens
-----
my in game name in toribash is savageyoun couldn't make it savageyoung21 becasuse the game letter requirements i think this is my first and only account my real name is lane and i love cats.
Last edited by savageyoun; Feb 11, 2017 at 04:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
App for VanirGodz
Hello there VanirGodz! I am Astralword, and I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt. Some of my hobbies while I'm not grinding away my life with Toribash is doing computerized drawing. I'm not by any means a professional, but a mere novice. My favorite official mods of TB are ABD, Mushu and Judo. I'm trying to get more active on the forums, but I play TB all day everyday. So that's all you need to know about me, Astral signing out!

love kittens
My name is bobby. I am a bobb. One day I woke up, and I decided to be a jilll. It didn't go well. I have since then remained a Bobb.
hi im leo my real names leoden my fav mods are boxshu abd and mushu im on everyday I play it for 6hr's a day plus im a pretty good replay maker
btw SAVE THE KITTENS