Toribash
I will be honest: I said TB went to shit since 2014 because the playerbase killed the aspect of the game and the meaning to "GG", and that it no longer has diginity toward the meaning of it and that 3D items made it even more crappy.

After that, you started flaming me like it was nothing. Like I stated in-game, if you don't respect someones opinion, be mature and suck it up. Respect your veterans and your clan allies before talking crap

Zeus and Gangsta already know me too well that I won't talk shit unless provoked. Therefor, you provoked me to the point that I had to address them because I will not flame a member that's in the clan I am close friends with.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me

first off the 2nd one happend first where prince said something and then he said he better watch out because hes friends with zeus and then the first one he said "fuck anyone 2014+ we did get a little rude after he already dissed both of us and some of my good friends on origin
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
I will be honest: I said TB went to shit since 2014 because the playerbase killed the aspect of the game and the meaning to "GG", and that it no longer has diginity toward the meaning of it and that 3D items made it even more crappy.

After that, you started flaming me like it was nothing. Like I stated in-game, if you don't respect someones opinion, be mature and suck it up. Respect your veterans and your clan allies before talking crap

Zeus and Gangsta already know me too well that I won't talk shit unless provoked. Therefor, you provoked me to the point that I had to address them because I will not flame a member that's in the clan I am close friends with.

just so you cant delete this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why not post when you was calling me a dickhead and asshole before I said "Fuck anyone from 2014+" Like I stated, if you cannot respect someones opinion, then silence yourself.

This is pointless lmao. Getting salty over someones opinion which is dumb as hell.

I'm going to be grown and just add both of you to my ignore list on the forums so I have no contact with any of you 2 as you cannot be mature and suck it up when someone states a opinion instead of getting in your feelings.
lol we never said that at least not me and hecate i can go ss that too
Besides, I don't see the point in you posting the crap when nothing will happen? Zeus will just tell me to chill which I am already chilled and go on about his business and I remain ally. Like I stated OBVIOUSLY in the pic: Cannot respect someones opinion, then silence yourself to save an argument espically when it's toward YOUR OWN CLAN ALLY.

I'll say this right now too: Grow the hell up, until then get ignored and have no communication with me whatsoever. I am too grown to sit here and argue with someone who's angry about my opinion and how I feel about TB players and the playerbase from 2014+

Welcome to the ignore list you 2
It's not just your opinion deak.

You harassed our members, and enabled the situation even more by saying that.

If you have nothing nice to say from here on out, please refrain from posting and continuing this conversation
Origin For Life
Did I say anything directly toward "Origin", no. I just stated my opinion on any player from 2014+, that's not directly toward Origin members, get out of your feelings lmao

Zeus is grown so he will understand where I am coming from.

Also, I already finished the problem by blocking the 2. So, conversation is now dead

It'd been a different story if I'd said "FUCK YOU HECATE, NEWFAG" but I didn't say no names, no clan names, nothing of that sort. I said it overall as a whole playerbase. I'll tell you the same thing and if you can't respect it, go to ignore yourself. Can't respect my opinion, then don't reply. Simple.. Damn, all this over someones opinion on how they feel about Toribash and their players that joined in the past 2 years to now.
and just so you know, I don't think of you as an ally.

I think of you as somebody who ditched this clan to lead another

I was in the clan when you were bub.
You had no excuse for leaving at the time
Origin For Life