Toribash
No they aren't, I just haven't got to read them yet. I'm willing to take abusive retorts about my friend's system but I will take blame if a rule suddenly pops up.
: Phil's Custom Shop
When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD.
Originally Posted by Ern View Post
Aside from this being said in a earlier post some of you still seem to want to do this.... I dont get it.

So Philly, are you just taking advantage of hampa's generosity in handing out 30tc's to people who have invited a new players? By gathering other morally deficient members to increase productivity and gain more tc?

I understand that you feel you are not breaking rules, but you are abusing the system and this will result in the feature being removed.

To all future participants. I do not suggest you do this untill it hase been approved for fear of banning/suspentions

As long as we are both in agreement that this is abuse of Hampa's kind nature and you are just waiting to be shut down and punished.
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
We care ^

Hmm.... we currently dont have rules at all. That is not the point.

9 post are there to "hide" our posts mocking this thread...please read them

I have read them and I realize that you're right, the feature will be taken away, but not if Hampa doesn't know. It's abusing, but not mean or disrespectful. It's simply a clever way of using the new feature.
As long as we are both in agreement that this is abuse of Hampa's kind nature and you are just waiting to be shut down and punished.

I can not be punished, but I am expecting a warning. I will shut down, and notify Jijin the second any figure of Authority tells me to stop. I am not here to hurt Hampa, or toribash, as he has invented a great game and deserves our respect. This isn't breaking into the system, so it's legal. It is not such a kind feature as it is a way to get more players to join through a better way to earn TC. I'll admit it's a kind feat, but it has way to many faults, in a way, we're bringing them to his attention.
Feature is not new....people have just been smart enough not to try and push there luck.

Taking advantage is not cleaver it is disrespectful, low and should not be tolerated.

Meh, i hope justice brings you whats coming to you, and your assortment of miscreants mate
Last edited by Ern; Aug 6, 2008 at 05:47 PM.
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
Feature is not new....people have just been smart enough not to try and push there luck.

Taking advantage is not cleaver it is disrespectful low and should not be tolerated.

Meh, i hope justice brings you whats coming to you, and your assortment of miscreants mate

I'm not a thief, and Hampa has no rules about it, so I shall continue to help Jijin to bring a better gaming experience to the fair players of the game.
Take me out of the list, I'm not participating in this. You can read more about that in your clans forum. This is making me look bad, ffs.
♠NO♠
1 toricredits sent to you by Philly
Philly has sent you 1 toricredits. If they left a message, it will be below:

Yay a toricredit!

Have a good day,
Toribash

WTF