Ranking
Original Post
[eVo] Cinema
Hi, This is where you can view all of the cinema/videos created by the members of [eVo]

Evolution Toribash

eVo

Blackk Official

iAcer

Chris G

Chazer

Kouta TB

Kouta

Mocucha Toribash

Mocucha

RiseAgainBH

Mahulk17-0

Last edited by Tripstone; Apr 28, 2020 at 08:36 AM.
Wait what type of videos go here?

Cinematic edits? Narrative videos? Montages? like im not understanding the type of content that goes here.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Anything you want I guess, as long as it's someone in eVo who made it.

Updated.
Last edited by Tripstone; Sep 3, 2017 at 03:12 AM.
A hub of creativity, I love it
Last edited by DesiTwist; Sep 3, 2017 at 03:53 AM.
Proud leader of [TANG]
Old Schooler
I can't wait to see what eVo has to offer with this thread! Amazing content so far!
Parrot

New Video out! A little Random Replay creation Process video i did. Just to share how i think when i make replays
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Everything about this video is beautiful, especially the song choice! Good job mata!
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin