Toribash

Ancient Fat Golem

World Eater

Not sure if I've ever posted these, a couple of drawings from 2013. Ancient Fat Golem has been made on an A3 piece of paper.

Originally Posted by Zyns View Post
Add shade so it looks better

These drawings are from more than 5 years ago, so I won't really modify them. I didn't go for shading because the lines are alreasy a mess right now and I didn't want to ruin everything, so I just focused on lines upon lines to build the creatures.
DRUIDIC DRUG

"In the distant past magic attacked his weak body, like a parasite. Without any afterthought he embraced it and he became more and more powerful as years passed.

Too powerful."

Toribash Textures

Flat

WIPs

Head submitted for the Head Of the Month event.
hey, nice art man. I really like the first two drawings, maybe because well it looks cool. I am not a fan of the head tho I think it's the color scheme

Originally Posted by Stance View Post
hey, nice art man. I really like the first two drawings, maybe because well it looks cool. I am not a fan of the head tho I think it's the color scheme

Color schemes are never how I want them to be. Idk what's wrong with my pc screen but colors are different (darker and with less saturation) and that makes it different for me to choose good color combinations. I've checked it on my phone and it's different. I honestly prefere how it looks on my pc screen but I've no reliable way to fix it.

Basically I never know how the colors will look like.
Prisoner 3172

3D

Flat

Clean Cut

"Why me?"

3D

Flat

Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post

Ancient Fat Golem

Fuck it, I love you man.

World-Eater looked a bit weird with so many straight body parts in the painting. Makes it stick out I guess, but weird none the less.
Last edited by Swepples; Oct 3, 2018 at 12:08 AM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Fuck it, I love you man.

World-Eater looked a bit weird with so many straight body parts in the painting. Makes it stick out I guess, but weird none the less.

World eater was a mess, I had no clear planning for the drawing and I was basically testing a new art style. It's indeed a bunch of stuff stuck together. Ancient golem comes after I made practice with the style and, at least, in that drawing when I made the head I already knew how the body would look like.