Ranking
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Don't think that you can be as good as Mr Doxxy just by downloading a program, he's a boss ya know.

QFT. Making a song like this requires HUGE experience.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
QFT. Making a song like this requires HUGE experience.

I've only been doing it for maybe half a year.
I listened to both of them a few times,
and wow, both of them are great.
The first one sounds like some badass pinball game.
I can't describe the second one, but I love it.
My favorite was the second one, but the bass was a bit overpowering.
8/10
Keep it up.
;)
BAD LUCK
What synths are you using? I use FL 9 as well, and you can produce some amazing stuff if you know what you're doing. I've been doing it for two years now!
Wasp can make some epic filth wubs. Look up SmithCommaJohn for an example.
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
First Video: A little high pitched, it sounds like it should go on a video game or something like that. Its good, second is better though. 9/10.

Second Video: It was the best! Some badass Dubstep there my friend, although the bass was a little too deep. 9.7/10.
Originally Posted by Morbon View Post
What synths are you using? I use FL 9 as well, and you can produce some amazing stuff if you know what you're doing. I've been doing it for two years now!
Wasp can make some epic filth wubs. Look up SmithCommaJohn for an example.

Massive, 3xosc.

Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
First Video: A little high pitched, it sounds like it should go on a video game or something like that. Its good, second is better though. 9/10.

Second Video: It was the best! Some badass Dubstep there my friend, although the bass was a little too deep. 9.7/10.

Thanks for the cnc

Originally Posted by RKG View Post
oooooooo fuuuu
cool sounds.

Ikr

Also this is a bump, so ima just close this thread. Also my new channel.