Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Hank Hill head
I just started with this toribash thing and between getting my ass kicked, I had time to mess around with gimp for the first time. Works like photoshop, which is nice.
Off to the main attraction, I made a head with hank hill's face which I believe I'll make a few fixes later.

"Bobbeh! I'm gonna kick yer' ass!"

Unfortunately, imageshack.us is saying I need to give them money for an animated gif, can someone notate where I can find a website that supports this function without pay?

<-- Mr. Hill

Chozo Moderated Message:
Added tags to the thread. Please read the full rules before posting in a sub-forum.
Last edited by Chozo; Jul 12, 2011 at 11:46 PM.
Use photobucket, they're free.
As far as the texture goes, well, it's fairly simple, not much to it. It's hank hill. However, you might wanna do something with the white, as for what, I don't know, possibly hair?
That texture should be covering the WHOLE head...
Although, you could make it so a boy is wearing a Hank Hill mask...
The texture looks pretty good, but it needs to fit the whole head or you need to fill the whole head with something...
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Since it's just a face, can you make the white transparent?
The eyes and the mouth are properly adjusted, so it's impossible to stretch it without ruining the quality.
The only reason why your nails should be black is because you hit them with a hammer.
I love this show, anyways.

You seem to be have a liking to texturing, you've probably seen some tutorials already. the texture looks like it was copy pasted on there, and you can do better than that. Like SoBscout said, you could turn it into a mask or make the face wrap around the head like a decent head texture (no offense :P). It just takes practice to understand how things map correctly onto a sphere. I'm no texturer, but there are tons of great examples out there you can look at.
well its just a c/p you should add some stuff in the back map it a bit, also ears are still in the front 4/10.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
This was just a resizing to see if I could get the thing to work. I might remake it to cover the whole head, In fact, I think I will.

If I remake it to cover the whole thing properly and clean, could I sell it?
I have a larger variant in my stash of pics that I can mess with