ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex]Decent Head

CNC please
I personally think the head needs quite a bit of improvement
||Pm me||OSHI||GU||ACo
The hair is amazing but you could add some more details like wrinkles under the eyes and mouth. The shadow on the teeth are also kinda weird but it looks okay. I'll give it an 8/10.
I really don't know how that's a mouth in any way, you really should completely make a new one. The eyes ned absolutely tons more details, oh, and I think on the right eye, you should make the outline near the top half gradually go thicker. The hair is very simple and typical, make something special about 'cause I can go and find a crap load of heads with similar hair, (mostly my heads, I must admit lol, I need to practice :l) make it look noticeably different. The colours look pretty common, you should make the skin a gradient (not literally, but just so it changes colour near the middle) supported by some effect on it, maybe grunge or something. I'm only saying that cause I remembered Chris' old angel and demon head, I loved that old stuff.
Tint is sex.
I liked!, but the eyes are very simple, I would like to more aggressive.
Do you want a video of you? PM me ;)
Just whatever you do, keep the hair and make a little more detailed and add a beanie or headband.. idk but it looks good imo