ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
yes, it is, but I cant make it look more like ryu.

Hey man bof is one of my favorite rpgs and it was easy to guess it was him so good work.
Anime United
das nice marrez

also, back to my roots

Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Back to my roots!
But yeah, it didn't take long once I decided to sit down and draw it. The thoughts and idea's where there, the rest just came down to if I felt like drawing it or not. But thankfully I did

back to meh roots

This was my idea of the perfect girl, just based on looks. Emotions/actions and all that other stuff is hard to put in a drawing without a bunch of clutter around.

Tell me what you think, and check out my drawing site!

this:
alright, so more art?!

This was made for the facebook page me and my friend came up with for videos that we plan on making, and any art either of us come up with. Or just anything in general.
We're hitting 100 likes soon, so y'know. Excited that it's come that far in a day and a half.

anyways here you go:

summertime lovin'

As always, follow me and my art here for more sexual things that I can't always post on here ;o

and this:

Besides that, I was asked a long time ago how I drew my pictures, and some people questioned me on here. But I only posted the final product instead of uploading all the pictures into a gif that showed how I processed all my drawings.

Well, I finally got around to uploading them off my flashdrive. The picture you will definitely know if you've followed me since the beginning.

Anyways here you go

step by step

Hope this explains how I process my drawings. And Currently working on another drawing which should be done today or maybe tonight(?)

I would love that having a member draw me an avatar.
Last edited by fireless; Jun 30, 2014 at 08:42 AM.
Anime United
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Draw me an avatar Hacks! xD

Originally Posted by fireless View Post
I would love that having a member draw me an avatar.

challenge accepted.

100x100?
Yeah man I may have to get prime to show your work off better
Last edited by fireless; Jul 3, 2014 at 06:13 AM.
Anime United
No new picture yet, but,

I decided I stream the newest picture I'm making, so feel free to stop by and watch me do the final touches/shade my picture.
twitch.tv/leikochanna

guys, this :o