Toribash
Original Post
[3d]Guitar Render.
Hey,
New render.
Its only my second render.
I might add textures.

CnC and rating please.
Last edited by Slash; Jul 13, 2011 at 11:31 AM.
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
i dont think its gimp, looks more like he used a 3D making software. anywayz, the guitar looks just like mine at home but mine has a white center. good job with the background. it looks too plain though(the guitar) you should add a strap or something.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

The body seems a little empty and could probably use some sprucing up. The whammy bar would probably benefit from having one of the rubber caps on the end. Other than that though, it's well modeled, and well rendered

7/10
Yeah thanks guys,
I've edited the first post, Il be adding textures, and I like the strap idea.
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
i agee with the strap idea also first render iv seen from you and i must say a very nice one of them.

Keep up the good work slash.

10/10
►TMA | | ◄
►Slash-Lindzee-Bambam2601-Yiazmat-Armin0-Hycx◄
There's too many frets, the body seems a little thin, there aren't any strap hooks on it, and the cut off on the inner part seems a bit too straight. Make the cut off more curved, because I look at all of my guitars and it doesn't look the same. You should lower the outer cutoff. The pick ups look a little thin for what they would be, seems like you were trying to make humbuckers or EMGs. The whammy needs the rubber thing on the end. It's also missing the standard issue silver dots or other fret textures, but that's okay. Other than what I stated, it looks awesome.

This is the guitar model in my room that I made my analysis with. Except, I swapped out the stock EMG pickups and replaced them with EMG 81s and my guitar has more of a flaming maple texture. It's the same base model though. Can't wait until I get my 4th guitar though, which is going to be a Schecter FR Hellraiser, mwahaha!
Last edited by Mookiefish; Jul 13, 2011 at 12:18 PM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
lacks detail, youve left out alot of the parts, skipped some of the details and over simplified it. the head f the guitar looks completly flat.
the render is pretty soft, needs to be sharper.
have a look at other renders to see hwo things go.
madenesss's les paul render: http://bendover-za.deviantart.com/#/d30k0yr

generally looks rushed, take your time and work out how to chamfer/fillet the edges of the body, get the scratch plate in place, put some detailing on the pickups.
get a nice glossy finish on the body, matte on the pickups, metalic on the bridge and woody on the neck.

texturing doesnt really seem that important, although a few brand logos in a few places(pickups and head mainly) would look pretty cool
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-