Ranking
Original Post
[Video] JamZam Goes Rampage 6
Hey guys here's my latest vid, music made by myself! (untitled) hope you like it and please please please leave comments!
Tha BAWZ need no introduction!
That intro could cause seizures o.o

Love the effects.
Love the moves.
Love the style.
Hate the camera movements.

I dont have a sound card so i cant hear ya song D:

Great vid
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Nicely made, but a bit lacking in parts for me.
Some speed ups and slowdowns would have made this alot better.
Also, I demand credit as I made the images for the intro :O [/joke]
(Tip: When you start to render/encode it in vegas, before you hit save tick the box below called "Stretch video to fill output frame size (do not letterbox). This stops the black border appearing around the video.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render Љ Nerfnow: Website
great thx for comments and tips allso, yes, as he said, hyperviper made the coolicool pics in the intro x)
nice job on the vid, the only think I can critique on is the music. the piano guitar combination kinda sounds off, I'd recommend having the guitar and piano alternate, instead of playing at the same time. also, on the piano, the harmony sounds a bit off, if you listen to the pattern over and over again in FL you will notice this too. moving one note (the second to last) in your pattern, will fix this.
Former Item Forger
Originally Posted by Stupinator View Post
nice job on the vid, the only think I can critique on is the music. the piano guitar combination kinda sounds off, I'd recommend having the guitar and piano alternate, instead of playing at the same time. also, on the piano, the harmony sounds a bit off, if you listen to the pattern over and over again in FL you will notice this too. moving one note (the second to last) in your pattern, will fix this.

i know its not in perfect harmony, but here's a tip for you.. music does not allways have to be in perfect harmony for it to sound good.. (i made this piano roll like this simply couse its excactly how i wanted it to be)
And ofcourse, thank you for you're nice words on the vid

Oh and one last thing... what did you think about the rest of the song? i mean, except for the piano and the guitar, what did you think of... lets say the bass and the drums? im kinda curious about that sence thats what im like.. proud of ^^
Last edited by JamZam; Sep 1, 2008 at 08:49 AM.
Wow i love this video effects moves !!! woo i think i will made one too XD
Centuries Of Damn
I kind of hated how the camera was moving, I liked the beat of the song for the most part, but the ending was akward.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...