Toribash
Original Post
flame forge isnt working
when attempting to use flame forge I cant see my flame or create one iv seen on threads that say you can get a flame forge booster but when I go to subscriptions in torishop its not there. can someone tell me what to do??
moved to support, please be more careful where you post in future please
Are you talking about your flame not working or are you talking about the flame forge in game not working..?

You currently have a flame particle texture (Not an actual flame).
Well, i think i have the same problem. I forged a flame nearly 2 weeks ago. Now, when i open the flame forge, i can't see the flame that i'm creating. I tried to login with another account to see if the problem was related with my main, but it was the same.

Some suggestions?
Originally Posted by mike4800 View Post
when attempting to use flame forge I cant see my flame or create one iv seen on threads that say you can get a flame forge booster but when I go to subscriptions in torishop its not there. can someone tell me what to do??

Do you have Flames Ticked on in your options?
:)
Doesn't work. I can see my flame ingame, particles are activated. But when i open flame forge my activate flame disappears and i can't see the flame that i'm creating.
iv tried everything you have suggested even re-downloaded the game but I for some reason can see my flame forge show up on my opponents in some replays