Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] I got problem in Multiplayer
any one tell what is this i cant join server doe
Attached Images
Untitled.jpg (19.1 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by Rai; Nov 15, 2014 at 06:43 PM.
servers are being fixed tourneys nerfing changing some servers
*according to abyss ofc*
Don't worry everyone is having this problem and I've had this Connection Error countless times you'll have to bear with it for the mean time

Open it

The better you can get your internet connection running the less this happens,

Clear all your cache and cookies and all that jive (ccleaner works fine), and run a defragment
open task manager and close anything thats using either an internet connection and/or a lot of ram.
make sure all wi-fi bandwidth sucking devices in your house have the wi-fi turned off
make sure your antivirus is not on high setting that blocks everything (but do not set it to low either!)
reset your modem by turning it off for 10 seconds then back on.

It also helps to run the game in minimum or low spec as the faster your game runs the less work the connection has syncing you with other players frame rates.

and if you still have problems I hear right clicking launcher shortcut and running in administrator and 256 colors helps loads, at the expense of retinal bleeding.

Hope this helps.
-----
Originally Posted by experts View Post
servers are being fixed tourneys nerfing changing some servers
*according to abyss ofc*

That is not the reason for this problem, I believe it to be poorly compatible intel drivers that have updated but the games engine doesn't like them too much.

Apparently they are working on it and the next update is moving along at a nice pace so hopefully not too long to wait.
Last edited by blun7y; Nov 11, 2014 at 12:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Should make the eyes red or maybe green, that yellow is just terrible.
You can get score highest marks in 1z0-051 dump dumps exam using Test-king.com
What even is this? Make a real thread with your problem clearly stated.

~Closed
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
hi twilight. i know you're new to local moderating but in this board if you close a thread, you need to tag it as solved. i'll do it this time but in future, im sure you will manage that yourself

yours sincerely,
toribash community
Last edited by Rai; Nov 15, 2014 at 07:25 PM.