Ranking
Original Post
error: invalid texture type/not owned/not activated
Recently i have found i am unable to load textures in any of the excepted formats every time i click upload i get this message. (error: invalid texture type/not owned/not activated) any one have any incite on this issue

thanks.
Hi Skittlebro, you have to click the button, then you have to pick a texture you want to use, then press upload.

Make sure to save the file as a jpg, jpeg, png, gif, tga, tif. Those are the supported file types.
i have tried that a couple times and Im not having luck a re install may be in order
Re install isn't going to do anything. Could you attach a screenshot of the error, and possibly PM me the texture you're trying to upload, I could check if it's broken for you

sorry attached the wrong screen shot
-----
thanks Kore
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture 1.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	579438
Your help is appreciated
Attached Thumbnails
Capture.jpg  
Last edited by skittlebro; Oct 18, 2016 at 10:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You need to give the picture the name of the body part you're trying to upload it to if you're using that feature.
You're currently having it named black2.png, which is no body part, which results in it being unable to upload.
Rename it to something as r_leg.png or head.png or whatever bodypart you're wanting to upload it to, or select it in this list and use the upload button there: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_textures.php
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Please make your own thread if you have a problem, describe the problem the best way you can so people can help you.

Closing.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]