Ranking
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Should be fixed now. For the future: please don't post screenshot of the same issue as previous post.

But sir said to and then he'd add it manually.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Some issues with an update we rolled out yesterday night, will be fixed today.
Post here if you can't claim it in time and I'll manually add the prize to your account.

Couldn't get the 100tc in time, and also when i pressed claim reward it said i was claiming a 100tc reward but instead i only got 50.
@sir i assure you i skipped no days. and didn't get the 800 tc i was promised. I also didn't get it in time.
Last edited by Unrealistic; Dec 23, 2017 at 08:19 AM. Reason: I forgot i didn't get the prize in time.
I got 100tc during 4 days second time already, check my acc history.
I got 500 tc and 50tc next day. Then i got 100tc and 50 next day again. And dat history happened again.
Ftw
________________________[SIGPIC]http://cs618231.vk.me/v618231170/1b6c/a9nJ5ryovsc.jpg/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by koliaaa View Post
I got 100tc during 4 days second time already, check my acc history.
I got 500 tc and 50tc next day. Then i got 100tc and 50 next day again. And dat history happened again.
Ftw

That's the reason why we updated code, yes. Should be working properly from now on.
i tried to claim my reward today and it doesn't work, also check my acc history, i received random amounts (e.g. 50, 50, 100, 50, 50, 200) e.e
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
Originally Posted by l0lix View Post
i tried to claim my reward today and it doesn't work, also check my acc history, i received random amounts (e.g. 50, 50, 100, 50, 50, 200) e.e

You claimed your reward for today already, check your trans history.
I check everything daily and the toribash login reward doesnt show up for me.
I recieved all 5 rewards until 550 TC and i havent recieved my 800 TC or Shiai Token.
Note: Last time I got my TC was in the 19th of December, so I should've already recieved my 800 TC, Shiai Token, another 50 TC and 100 TC.

Proof

EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca