Toribash
My favourite anime has to be the monogatari series.
I don't really have a favourite character
It's easy to get into, and it's a great time waster.
I'll stick to MAL
Originally Posted by WrRrRrRrR View Post
My favourite anime has to be the monogatari series.
I don't really have a favourite character
It's easy to get into, and it's a great time waster.
I'll stick to MAL

somehow i like this guy
Favourite Anime/Manga: Probably Naruto. May sound a bit generic or something but I grew up watching Naruto and I think it's a pretty decent show/serie. I don't want to go way too deep unnecessarily though XD. For favorite manga, probably Naruto too

Favourite Character: has to be my waifu Erio Touwa from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

What made you love Anime/Manga: I always loved the complexity and variety of realities you can get into and I used to like spending time drawing and reading too so probably anime and manga just happened to be available. Overall I like living anime/manga fantasies

Anime card: Use it: ight?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favourite Anime/Manga:My favourite anime is probably NGNL,Zankyou no terror and NGNL Zero.Favorite manga is kaichou wa maid sama maybe?

Favourite Character:Orihara izaya or Izayoi sakamaki or Sora from ngnl,shiba tatsuya buuut ayanokoji kiyotaka the best

What made you love Anime/Manga? I was a big anime hater when my friends showed me anime for first time.Then my best friend said dont hate all of the books because you hate one .I started naruto and a lot of other animes after this sentence.Now i love anime

Anime card: sry
NO TITLE
Favourite Anime/Manga: Prison School (finished manga and enjoyed every single bit of it)

Favourite Character: Rem is my waifu

What made you love Anime/Manga?: Watching it at a young age got me into anime. (yu-gi-oh, pokemon, dbz, naruto and few others)