Toribash
Finally read through Saya no Uta VN, so jtank can finally fuck off. Good read, although for such a short VN (under 10h) it has some SLOOOOOW moments. Still, the plot is fine, gore didn't bother me and OST is great. Solid/10

Also, Thrandr's having another go at Stellaris, I might to do so as well, athough I can't afford the whole dlc package (fuck you, paradox). Perhaps I'll go for a more of cost-free approach. Yarrrr harr harr.
retired
Haven't really been playing much lately. Still just trying to improve at Guilty Gear. Other than that randomly playing other games. Bit of Fortnite and VRChat, which is honestly really fun when you just mess around in it with some friends. Also you can be cute anime girls, so worth.
waiting for a steam promo for phantom pain. playing mostly fifa 18 lately, it drives me crazy.
retired
I tried the beta of sea if thieves... pretty nice game.
Also... who plays pubg here?
Originally Posted by Chikin View Post
I tried the beta of sea if thieves... pretty nice game.
Also... who plays pubg here?

i do
Selling tc via paypal , pm me
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
waiting for a steam promo for phantom pain. playing mostly fifa 18 lately, it drives me crazy.

keys are there for 10 bucks. It's worth it
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post
keys are there for 10 bucks. It's worth it

yeah, I might just grab one. I love the whole series but I was mad as fug about the plot of V at first and decided against buying it and then Kojima got fired, which pissed me off even more.

retired
I bought an Oculus Rift recently and have basically only been doing VRChat since then. It's fucked up my sleep schedule real bad but hanging out there with some friends has been so much fun honestly.
Also doing a bit of Blender and Unity to mess with some avatars is pretty nice too.