Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] clan [sLaM]
The Story

The Story of our clan is a rather unique one. The founding four (Me, Selwyn, Jman8806, and Telesmash0) were just playing on a judo fracture server minding our own business just wanting to bust some heads. As it turns out our abilities and our personality brought us together. We liked our skill even though we weren't 4th dan black belts, were weren't ranked number 3, we didn't have amazingly designed head textures and body color, and that we weren't going on 20 round undefeated streaks. We had natural talent. We stood up for each other through and through even though we didn't know each other. Telesmash0 nearly quit toribash for ever and went to playing WoW. If we hadn't encouraged him to practice and not quit he would have quit toribash forever. This is a story of a clan that was brought together by natural friendship.

The Requirements
If you want to be in our clan you have to fill out this essay.

What is Your Name:
What Belt Are You(at least orange):
What is your Current Rank:
How Long Have You Been Playing Toribash:
What kind of Match Is Your Specialty:
Have You Been in Any Previous Clans:
Can You Help Us get 50k credits for a server:

*example*
What is Your Name: Italics560
What Belt Are You: Blue
What is your current rank: 500's
How long have you been playing toribash: 1 and 1/2 weeks.
What kind of Match Is Your Specialty: Blender
Have You Been in Any Previous Clans: No
Can You Help Us get 50k credits for a server: Yeah

Member List
We are currently recruiting, ask anyone with a [sLaM] tag.

Leader: Italics560

Lieutenants: Selwyn, Telesmash0, and Jman8806

Sergeants: Cuzzor

Elites: Raikozu

Soldiers: huntkill12, dekkon6

Brawlers: FreeKill, Pancea

Recruits: Jakestar30

Allies and Enemies
Allies
RAWR
Enemies
None.....I hope it stays that way
Aim
Our Aim is to become a respected, organized, known official clan. We want to give people who don't have extremely high ranks or a 458th dan black belt a chance to become known and respected. A higher belt or rank doesn't mean that person is better than another.

Rules
We have pretty basic rules but some serious consequences if they are broken.

1: No Racial or Intolerant Comments; You can say anything to a person who is being a total jerk as long as it isn't racial or intolerant. Remember I am Jewish so this rule is going to be HEAVILY ENFORCED.

2: Don't Stir Up Crap; This should be the easiest to abide by, just don't Stir up some crap in servers, ESPECIALLY in other clan's servers. This rule is punishable by instant kick and ban from clan (if done in other clan's server(s))

3: If another clan is starting to get hostile towards us let me or another lieutenant know NEVER retaliate.

4: Wear the tag you were assigned and keep it till we tell you to change it: If I assigned you the tag [sLaM- Brawler] keep it till I promote you, don't change it yourself. You will be banned if this rule is broken.

5: Only recruit someone if they are at least a green belt and they don't suck; If you recruit someone you will be promoted faster as motivation ; ). Be sure to PM or IM me on AIM when you recruit someone so me or another lieutenant could test him and give him his tag.

6: Follow the rules

Organization
We want this clan to be well organized, respected, feared, friendly, and trusted. We want no enemies. So if you think you got what it takes post here. You must follow the rules and recruit, recruit, recruit. You recruit you get promotions or special privileges. We are a forgiving clan so make a mistake (as long it wasn't a big one) and it will be forgiven and you will have a second chance. Remember this clan is for EVERYBODY except white and yellow belts.

-Italics560/Leader/Founder
Last edited by Italics560; Feb 22, 2008 at 01:09 AM. Reason: New Memeber
Italics560: Don't worry noob, you will once get good and be able to call people noobs one day too.
Noob: Really? :) :) :) =) =)
Italics560: Telling by how much you suck probably not.
What is Your Name:Raikozu
What Belt Are You:Brown
How Long Have You Been Playing Toribash:2/3 mounths
What kind of Match Is Your Specialty:Judo,Sumo and normal match
Have You Been in Any Previous Clans:no
Can You Help Us get 50k credits for a server:only 1 k
Last edited by Raikozu; Feb 16, 2008 at 08:12 PM.
Congratulations Raikozu, you are now part of [sLaM] as a elite becasue of your rank. Your tag is [sLaM- Elite]
Italics560: Don't worry noob, you will once get good and be able to call people noobs one day too.
Slam sounds like blam.
So good luck
:D
thanks
um ok
yeah Raikozu I know, I just said will you HELP GET IT

Just try to get as much as you can and when we need it you will give it to me and I will get our server.