ES Recruitment Drive
Good Im glad all you did was flame, also where is all the rockstars, gusse they havnt seen the page!
[Sin]Killer111 3rd DAN BLACK BELT
When You Hit A Wall, Dont Stop, Go It All Out
killer, learn the difference between flaming and proving a point. i did not flame the whole thread. kthxbai
Couldn't you have just said, "We're allies?"

And when Killer said you have no say in the matter, he was kinda right. If the leader does an alliance, it's his decision. And then you just attacked him about his rep and grammar, and starting bragging about yourself.

Now, if he was wrong about Stellar saying you were allied, you should have gotten Stellar to post about it.
thank you Delaid, Steller said quot "Wanna be alise" 2 weeks ago in game, steller is my good freind and ccliu has no say since steller is a leader!
[Sin]Killer111 3rd DAN BLACK BELT
When You Hit A Wall, Dont Stop, Go It All Out
Why am I still subscribed to this thread? Okay I will give you my opinion then go.

Tbh I hope this clan dies, or at least doesn't get official. I think there are way too many official clans now and this one is far from worthy. I think it's just a group of people who just wanted a forum and a server. Probably not too skilled either. You'll probably get official though with the current system. All you need is 20k and to look organised. Still, I hope you don't.

No point replying to this because I'm unsubscribing now.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over