Ranking
Originally Posted by iPrime View Post
Maybe. But this is just words I would like to have a few games with you.

Sure, chat me up anytime if you want to test me.

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page

Do /jo ta I'll be waiting
-----------------------------
Nvm. I don't have time to wait for you. 2 hours wasted thanks
Last edited by iPrime; Dec 29, 2016 at 12:59 AM.
Haha! Ur mad!
Fugiggly's AWESOME APP.
This message has been deleted
Attached Files
decapee.rpl (30.2 KB, 6 views)
hip throw.rpl (38.4 KB, 12 views)
you and me.rpl (71.2 KB, 9 views)
god32.rpl (46.3 KB, 9 views)
aweee2.rpl (47.1 KB, 6 views)
awarrnm2.rpl (46.8 KB, 5 views)
[!] Your application is being reviewed in council, Fuggigly.
[!] Spartunha, you are still being review, please be patient.
[+] Sparturnha, fugiggly- You have been accepted into team aikido

Click this link to subscribe to the forum: http://forum.toribash.com/subscripti...cription&f=484

Click this link to join our discord server: https://discord.gg/fASbujt
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Main Account Name: Sense

Current Belt: 10th Dan

Clan History: Swish, KnC, Ct, Vibe, FC

How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): Probably in the range of 3 or 4, don't really like rating myself though.

Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences): Explosive, like to grapple a lot, however hate playing to points, very much push for DQ's which can be the death of me at times. Use the chest a lot and rotate, with shoulder switches etc. and flow quite a bit rather than playing like a robot. My main weakness is definitely effective lifts as I often dive in too quick and lose ground control.

Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences): It'd be good to have a community of people to consult for practicing and improving rather than a select few Toribash members. It seems like an extremely prestigious organisation to be a part of, and as such of course it is somewhere I would gain from being a part of. Overall it is mainly so I can integrate myself with other aikido players and learn from all kinds of different styles and integrate different bits into my own playstyle.

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.
Attached Files
DECAP 2.rpl (38.6 KB, 7 views)
Counter - Suplex.rpl (68.9 KB, 6 views)
Flipped Win.rpl (33.2 KB, 6 views)
Tip Toes.rpl (54.3 KB, 6 views)
Close Close Save.rpl (66.1 KB, 7 views)
[!] Sense, your application has been forwarded to the council and is being reviewed.
Main Account Name : Yaniskill

Current Belt : 7th Dan, Black belt

Clan History : Apok, Enf, Fc.

How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best) : I can't really rate my self but i think I can award myself the score of 3.

Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences) : Am not using just one style I try to vary my style sometimes I try to play calmly to try to follow the movement of the opponent and finaly I take the control and I attack it at the right time. And sometimes I am very agressive and i try to do the most damage so i try to dismemeber or fracture or decap him.

Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences) : I really love this mod and this sport too because i practice it in real life too and it's my favorite fighting mod in Toribash so I find this really cool to create an Aïkido Team And be submitted to judges who assess your level. So I really want to be a member of this team.

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.
Attached Files
Save Aikido 2.rpl (44.2 KB, 4 views)
Save Aikido.rpl (51.8 KB, 4 views)
No Grab And No Hand.rpl (87.8 KB, 5 views)
Split And Dm.rpl (41.3 KB, 5 views)
Decap And Dm.rpl (71.6 KB, 5 views)
Zyns#6664