Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 5.1x
Now out of beta after some issues were ironed out:

Features and fixes:
  • Added limit between 0 to 10 for hardness parameter in mods
  • Added world shader search button in modmaker
  • Added search to script, shader, replay menu
  • Added automatic load bumpmap for obj model if option is enabled and bumpmap texture is available
  • Added support for right to left in localized language
  • Added modmaker_draft folder for modmaker to backup mod before using another mod in modmaker
  • Fixed multiple trigger sound not playing at the same time
  • Fixed reset all in modmaker not resetting world shader, button caption, motd textfield
  • Added some new server commands: buynudge, selfbet, sponsor, giftnudge, nudgeprice, minsb, stopbet.

Let us know if there's any issues with the current build so we can compile a list and work on them.

UPD 30/3/2017:

Toribash 5.12 is out, Steam users will get the update automatically and here are the links for standalone:

Windows: https://cache.toribash.com/Toribash-5.12-Setup.exe
macOS: https://cache.toribash.com/Toribash-5.12.dmg

New stuff in 5.12:

• Matchmaking improvements:
    • Switch between ranked & unranked
    • Select mods you want to play when unranked, shuffled mods for ranked
    • Ranked matchmaking is exclusive for brown belt players and above
    • See how many players are searching for a fight
  • Ingame prefix and name color for Help Squad members
  • Updated "Basic Training" tutorial
  • Updated Torishop with new models
  • Fixes:
    • Fixed shader menu always loading the first shader if you have "Auto load" enabled
    • Fixed mass obj download failing to get torso model with Cel Shaded set
    • Fixed Toribash crashing issue on OSX 10.9
    • Fixed Toribash crashing issue on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
    • Fixed first turn auto-spacing in multiplayer
    • Other minor fixes
Last edited by sir; Mar 30, 2017 at 07:40 PM.
collect snots from the nose
One bug that needs fixing since forever ... its when you minimise your game on full screen, your whispers to not bug out ... please fix this. I hate not being able to minimise the game when I have important whispers on

Also about the /buynudge self, please add /buynudge (name) that way you can buy a nudge for a friend. Example: /buynudge Trestet. Also ... a command /nudgeline ... that will say who is the last guy in the nudgeline. and maybe the /buynudge command needs to add it to DP right away and not wait until someone gets to play. Also if a guy who has a nudge and pings ... he can use something like /renudge ... to put him back in his spot ... because otherwise, the OP will need to nudge him and it will get really confusing.

Another good idea is to be able to disable these commands at certant servers, because in my bet servers for example, I dont wanna peopel nudgeing on their own and messing around without my knowledge
Last edited by Trestty; Aug 29, 2016 at 12:57 AM.
I noticed i cant extend my Chat anymore with the button ,,^" (only with the command)

Is it broken? Has it been changed to something else?

Also i hate when my Client randomly crashes without any message when minimized :U
Last edited by Fluxorious; Aug 30, 2016 at 07:59 PM.
Originally Posted by Trestty View Post
stuff

There's a giftnudge command to gift nudges to your friends - I added the full list of new MP commands to the OP for clarity. Will talk to the GM guys about nudges and such in bet servers. Forwarded the fullscreen whisper stuff to the devs.

Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
I noticed i cant extend my Chat anymore with the button ,,^" (only with the command)

Is it broken? Has it been changed to something else?

Also i hate when my Client randomly crashes without any message when minimized :U

For me it's the grave (`) key. Tried that one yet? It's to the left of the number 1 for me on a QWERTY keyboard (UK).

EDIT: Forwarded other stuff to the devs too. Just because I didn't address you directly doesn't mean I didn't see it/forward it.
Last edited by Gynx; Aug 31, 2016 at 01:35 AM.
will importing 3d models keep the same hitbox as if it were a box, cyllinder, or sphere? If I made a simple triangle object would it collide as though it is a full rectangle? In other words is it a modding gamechanger or is it cosmetic only?
Originally Posted by dabarrett View Post
will importing 3d models keep the same hitbox as if it were a box, cyllinder, or sphere? If I made a simple triangle object would it collide as though it is a full rectangle? In other words is it a modding gamechanger or is it cosmetic only?

I see some of you are keener eyed than others, haha. Currently these are intended to be environment objects, so their hitbox will be the same as the box or whatever you use to import them in with.
if you could it would be cool i you could wear 2 or more 3d items at once like the swag cap and the shades. an my second one is to be able to change your hit sounds or kiai sounds without buying new ones because when i go to change change them it doesnt work
if you take me to mcdonalds i will pay you 10 tc
5.1 is now live after some bugfixes.