Toribash
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Toribash is like me, it's dead inside but alive on the outside.

P.S. Maybe Toribash Next will bring new life to this forum. <3

I personally don't see how Toribash Next will bring "new life" considering the fact of what "Toribash" is in itself. A slow paced, fighting game that takes a long time waiting for matches in big queues, of which you get a few minutes of gameplay.

For me, Toribash would have to completely change how the game works entirely. It would have to be faster paced, more noob friendly in terms of learning how to play and what joints affect what, etc.

From my experience of playing a "dead game", Haven and Hearth was a very tight knit community of players from different countries with fighting factions, etc. The game went from 1000 players daily slowly to about 50-200 players online at a time. The developers came out with Haven and Hearth 2.0 and basically recreated the game. Player count went up for a little bit and then made its way back down to its original numbers. Granted, the devs became more active in their game with constant updates etc. However the hardcore gameplay of that game doesn't appeal to a lot of people as its community would think. I think the same goes with Toribash.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation