Ranking
Originally Posted by Teknik View Post
Okay Mr. Critique,
seeing as all our heads totally sucked, how WOULD you make a head thats THAT awesome.
How awesome can you make a sphere look?

You made us re do all the heads and dragged this crap on for like 1 month. Built it up like Jenga and then you knocked it down saying all our heads suck. You could've said: "Thanks for trying so hard everyone but i will like to cancel this request."[/B]

Thats acceptable. But oh no, Because you are a texture master and can understand how much we suck. That is just mean let alone highly inconsiderate of other people feelings.

So Mr. Ling YOU SUCK. EDIT: BALLS

Now some moderator can Infract me as they tend to do.

Thanks for wasting our time.

mhm. i never noticed that i suck balls O_o
maybe your dad does.

btw.
i pmd a few texturist which made a head which is like,
actually i said that ALMOST everyone sucks. there are some really good ones too. but the most really sucks mate.
and .. yes so on.
i open my eyes! and its my decide .. you know?
._. seriously. no i dont want this pink head

@nonename
i did! heads which had got a real chance got a real chance.. i said a few edit things. but after i noticed that almost NOBODY did what i say , i got pissed off i hope you understand me.!
Last edited by Ling6; Mar 25, 2010 at 01:34 PM.
~Ling
i couldnt get it into toribash so heres a gimp preview thingy.

anything and everything can be changed.
-huco
the hairs are a bit too short, the eyes dont have a good pupill, there shouldnt be teeth and a headband would be nice, but.. pls pm me next time with changes k?
i dont want to bump this thread.
~Ling
@ling, ok, if you say what to change and what parts you like, than here is what i has so far, hair is still undeitailed and eyes need a collor, i can change annything you want. (collor eye's, ect...) i also still need a mouth.

Last edited by NoneName; Mar 25, 2010 at 05:41 PM.
ok now i see what ling was trying to say that a lot of heads here sucks...
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
Request cancelled so thread closed.
This will just turn into a flame war.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."