Ranking
Yyyooooo, i haven't heard that handsome devil in years. I first heard him on fucking guitar hero 2. Elephant bones.

She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.

For when you fancy surfing buttholes
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I think my first post in this thread was a song off of locust abortion technician I didn't know you had such good tastes erth wtf

oh yeah
I have 2 songs for you beautiful peoples!!
The youtube tag isn't working so here the links are.
This first one is one of my favorites
Kid Cudi - Pursuit Of Happiness ft. MGMT

THE OLD KANYE!!! We Miss Youuu!
Kanye West - Heartless
I hope invades are welcome here <3
Last edited by Samurai; Oct 16, 2017 at 01:38 AM.

She/They

i really wish my internet were good enough to listen to everything people post in here, the few i have listened to were great

have this