Toribash
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Let's say we choose a saturday as a day to host events (i was thinking about bet servers mainly so we can earn something from them too). What hour do you think is the best to host? I'd like to have as many members online as possible. I was thinking about 4pm-6pm GMT-0, or 8-10pm GMT-0.

Btw have you made any progress in designing the logo? I'd really like to but the perk.
-----
One of these days I'll make a new bank and play those 20 games to get it to orange belt

I've been working on it but im trying to fit all the feedback I got i'll be done soon. I think we should try and host it during a time where its 5-10pm in both america and Europe, and host within those hours. most people would be online then
-----
How's this for the clan icon? I can make changes

Big images

Last edited by iIluminati; Nov 12, 2018 at 09:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)

Commented

Overall very cool as I said on discord, I wrote there some comments on specific parts of the logo. I really went on and highlighted every detail, some of it could just be irrelevant once we shrink it down on the forum. If you want to go ahead and change some stuff it would be perfect, but it's already very good as it is so it wouldn't be a problem.

Idk how l3rk's logo is turning out, probably he'll let us know.
Thanks for the feedback, I didn't notice alot of that stuff. for example the unerased lines weren't visible on the background I was working on. Ill fix it
(Origin)
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post

Commented

Overall very cool as I said on discord, I wrote there some comments on specific parts of the logo. I really went on and highlighted every detail, some of it could just be irrelevant once we shrink it down on the forum. If you want to go ahead and change some stuff it would be perfect, but it's already very good as it is so it wouldn't be a problem.

Idk how l3rk's logo is turning out, probably he'll let us know.

I mean it looks cool as hell. I like really like the whole design of it.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
I've been working on it but im trying to fit all the feedback I got i'll be done soon. I think we should try and host it during a time where its 5-10pm in both america and Europe, and host within those hours. most people would be online then
-----
How's this for the clan icon? I can make changes

Big images

I think 5-10pm would be a solid time to host events, In regards to your design, it looks really nice. I wonder if it would look better if the changes suggested were made. Overall it's your call .
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
I cleaned it up a bit and fixed the things you pointed out, weppet. I think any small imperfections remaining will be lost when it's downscaled for the clan icon

Big image

-----
Of course as soon as I post that I see something else that can be fixed. it kinda looks like theres an O then a RIGIN and not all one word, if it still looks wonky when I post it im currently editing
-----
Made the letters look a bit nicer and cleaned up the lines, should be the final version unless weppet or someone else has any suggestions

Final(?) version

Last edited by iIluminati; Nov 13, 2018 at 01:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
Originally Posted by Redd View Post
I used to host many events under the Origin name, mainly betting servers, and that brought a lot of interest, but I haven't been able to be active in-game recently due to real life limitations, and last time I tried to host, the game was too inactive. Although that might of changed now.

Fagg congrats onbeing unbanned
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Ill be around to help a bit.

oh that means we are in good hands.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather