Toribash
Originally Posted by B0sS View Post
Non virgin, 14.

I lost it at the start of year, ever since then, I guess you could say I've had a darker opinion on things. Judge me however you want, the fact is like most prople here, I've been through enough shit so far that petty comments like 'emo' don't phase me.

As I was saying, I lost it just after my birthday to someone who is now burried in the ground. I don't know why or how but I was just baked and drunk and passed out on a lounge at a party. At that I had a girlfriend but went to the party alone and as fate would have it, some chick by the name of Shannon, was drunk and had a crush on me. She started rubbing me down and whatever happened happened. I can't remember it clearly but I know for a fact we did it. I woke up with her laying slightly on top of me, bra-less and her underwear around her feet. I was completely naked with scratch and bite marks all over my torso. After that we got into a relationship for month or so, we had sex 4 times after that. Evantually it just wore off and took an arguement to make us go our own seperate ways. 6 months later, her little brother tells me that shes been hit by a car. She didn't make it that night.

At that time I didn't exactly have an emotional breakdown but it was very up setting at the time, but do I regret it? No, but I guess it just opened up my eyes a bit and made me emotionally numb on a subject called 'love'.

this will sound harsh but you're 14, you can't know love for someone else. you may think you do and you may truly feel you love them but you don't.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.