ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Two Events...

Do you want to win a full 512k texture set? Simply be the person who owns the 2,700,000th post on the forums. (we're currently at 2,604,790)

How about winning a 1000 TC booster for 1 month? Buy a 'Contact KiTFoX' item from the ToriShop - http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop_item.php?id=1661
Once the item is sold out, we'll choose a random owner and whoever comes up... wins! Easy.

Good luck, and no killing people.

P.S. Contact KiTFoX
Last edited by veb; Jun 12, 2010 at 04:23 AM.
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
According to the forums, yours is post number 2892031. That's closer to 3 million than 2.7.

ow really
that means the event is over ?
Originally Posted by qoOlolOop View Post
ow really
that means the event is over ?

No, either veb made a mistake or he has some way of tracking down what current posts are numbered.

The post count at the bottom of the forums doesn't take deleted posts into account.
So let's say I was 2,700,004th poster, I could just delete 4 of my posts and win the prize.

That's why this event is flawed like I said before.
Originally Posted by Modarchy View Post
No, either veb made a mistake or he has some way of tracking down what current posts are numbered.

The post count at the bottom of the forums doesn't take deleted posts into account.
So let's say I was 2,700,004th poster, I could just delete 4 of my posts and win the prize.

That's why this event is flawed like I said before.

but how can you know that ur the 2,700,004th poster, if you cant nobody will know when the 2,700,000 post is going to happend