ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
ayy lmao
this system is kinda good imho

It's a pretty good system but what about the other tourneys? There was a lenshu3 tourney that had quite a lot of people going to it, same with the tplmod. Abd isn't a mod that everyone likes. However in terms on how they've done it so you can only play against people same belt as you is awesome. Unless you run into alts. another tourney room that had almost 5+ people on it all the time is the judo tourney.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
They removed most mods from tourneys because they were aiming to make tourneys more competetive. Judo and etc is apparently not competetive enough.
toribash shall become esports and shall rule the world muahahahahahha
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
ayy lmao
this system is kinda good imho

I think it's a great system as well... I just don't like ABD
Oh my god I finally found it. The scrubby chatroom. I am here at last big boys! Embrace my idiocy!
I think I might be retired.
oh snap another "new guy" in here :o

where do they come from?

also hi
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by Analwache View Post
They removed most mods from tourneys because they were aiming to make tourneys more competetive. Judo and etc is apparently not competetive enough.

wushu is quite competitive imho
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
It's a pretty good system but what about the other tourneys? There was a lenshu3 tourney that had quite a lot of people going to it, same with the tplmod. Abd isn't a mod that everyone likes. However in terms on how they've done it so you can only play against people same belt as you is awesome. Unless you run into alts. another tourney room that had almost 5+ people on it all the time is the judo tourney.

I stalked the thread, I think dannyrug said that they will add more mods, who knows.
Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
oh snap another "new guy" in here :o

where do they come from?

also hi

not from china
I am not just another woman, you animal. Stop drooling over me. ;~:
I think I might be retired.