Toribash
My name is Marquis im 18 .Win ratio 1.50. Belt orange/Im a alt.Rank 20000.I want to join because.I want to help do stuff help like everything.Other clans LUX and Swish.My favirite mods Tplmod Tplmodv2 akidobigdogo akido.
sonic it would be nice for you to give us your alt name if you have one and you need to make sure you are forum active
In Beta We Trust
Well your win ratio is really 43%, and your in-game now so we will test you.
My pet rock died today.
I got done a really fun parkour, failing at first, but then i beat him by a mile.
Originally Posted by Sonic566 View Post
My name is Marquis im 18 .Win ratio 1.50. Belt orange/Im a alt.Rank 20000.I want to join because.I want to help do stuff help like everything.Other clans LUX and Swish.My favirite mods Tplmod Tplmodv2 akidobigdogo akido.

Denied sorry.
My pet rock died today.
-Belt (Minimum Brown):brown
-Win Ratio: 43 (i like trying out new mods)
-Alts: nut3llabank, dontlaugh,likeamotherfcker,and some other one (i used to like jousting)
-Ranking:not to sure
-Why you want to join:i want to move up the clan list
-Other clans you've been_SOTF_) (CORE)
-Best mods:wushu_pro,mushu, greykido,spar,
-People you know in the clan1n, Eboy50, tori59, rcrichman (just met them in the hangout)
-Forum Activity (0-10) 8
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
Its a yes from me need a better reason on why you want to join though
In Beta We Trust
/Users/daren.hall0714/Downloads/Toribash/replay/1111111.rpl
Rumour is my bae for lyf
Originally Posted by Nut3llaNinja View Post
-Belt (Minimum Brown):brown
-Win Ratio: 43 (i like trying out new mods)
-Alts: nut3llabank, dontlaugh,likeamotherfcker,and some other one (i used to like jousting)
-Ranking:not to sure
-Why you want to join:i want to move up the clan list
-Other clans you've been_SOTF_) (CORE)
-Best mods:wushu_pro,mushu, greykido,spar,
-People you know in the clan1n, Eboy50, tori59, rcrichman (just met them in the hangout)
-Forum Activity (0-10) 8

i met you ingame and you were ok. Nothing amazing (though you can get better). I'm neutral on the subject.
My pet rock died today.
ok i want to join because sounds like a great clan the people I've met are cool and we can win wars together and plus ill send some tc to nertis (ssh its a secret)
Rumour is my bae for lyf