Ranking
Great job on the sig!

I noticed though, there is a little spot on the bottom right hand corner, fix that and this sig will be great!

All I ask now is for you to make an avatar, and I'll send the tc accordingly
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Great job on the sig!

I noticed though, there is a little spot on the bottom right hand corner, fix that and this sig will be great!

All I ask now is for you to make an avatar, and I'll send the tc accordingly

What size would you like the avatar 150x150 or what? Also have any ideas of what you want or just want me to come up with something?

Last edited by Cercopes; Feb 19, 2014 at 11:05 PM.
I'd prefer the avatar's length to be longer than its width

also you can think of your own ideas, but make sure it sticks with the theme of the signature.

some things to help kick start your imagination would be;

- Bears
- Canadian Mounties
- LumberJacks
- Badass Moose
- Bear Lumberjack

idk to be honest, as long as it looks nice.

I may come up with an idea however, so keep an eye out for that so you can perhaps add it onto your current work or whatever
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I'd prefer the avatar's length to be longer than its width

also you can think of your own ideas, but make sure it sticks with the theme of the signature.

some things to help kick start your imagination would be;

- Bears
- Canadian Mounties
- LumberJacks
- Badass Moose
- Bear Lumberjack

idk to be honest, as long as it looks nice.

I may come up with an idea however, so keep an eye out for that so you can perhaps add it onto your current work or whatever

What do you think of the bear lumberjack one then?

I saw it, it was alright.

I also forgot to post, I don't really want a moving avatar. It takes up too many precious kb, and the avvy will have to be rather small.

also I'm not even entirely sure toriprime people can have moving avatars
I saw it, it was alright.

I also forgot to post, I don't really want a moving avatar. It takes up too many precious kb, and the avvy will have to be rather small.

also I'm not even entirely sure toriprime people can have moving avatars

well can you give me pixel size you want than? thought you had VIP
I have toriprime

the pixel size, I am not too sure about. Its your call I guess, as long as its rectangular
I'm pretty sure toriprime allows for bigger sizes that that, but not totally sure.

also I have a hard time believing that you made that, try and make something yourself.