Ranking
Yea, there's nothing for sure, and you had a pretty nice sig if I do say so myself.

Nothing has really amazed me so far, so try and top the other competitors if you want to win, because there are a lot of good artists on this already.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/

Final Entry

Last edited by Cercopes; Feb 28, 2014 at 06:09 AM.
I'm not really a fan of the avatar sorry, I want a sort of figure or person to be in the avatar.

a wooden stump isn't very memorable and doesn't have much personality no matter much one adds to it. :c

although, instead of just redoing everything, something I'd suggest would be to remove the flag, center the axes (possibly make them bigger) and then put something in the center like mentioned before a character or figure.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Anything yet?
Ill start
-----

Sig

I dont know what else to add to it.
Last edited by TEcHnOloRD; Mar 8, 2014 at 08:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sparky sucks | Vibe is cray
You forgot to put an image...