Ranking
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
I should just remove the ingame torishop. Is anyone using it?

make it redirect to the toribash forums torishop
Torishop is nice for previewing color combinations, perhaps reducing its functionality to just that wouldn't be much of a bad thing?
That's okay too. But I would like Torishop to be used on Single Player to test on objects.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
i cant download the game at all with FireFox, but i can with IE7, weird

Originally Posted by Basher515 View Post
That's okay too. But I would like Torishop to be used on Single Player to test on objects.

google: toribash 3.06
it has the customize player option, its old, but i still use it, otherwise you can use avwaves texture preview thing, has the option to change joint colours
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
i cant download the game at all with FireFox, but i can with IE7, weird

I Downloaded 3.4 in Firefox lol.. Maybe try going to http://on.toribash.com links and DL it.
Originally Posted by MahaTmA View Post
Torishop is nice for previewing color combinations, perhaps reducing its functionality to just that wouldn't be much of a bad thing?

I think that for me, I hardly ever buy anything from the shop anyway. I've found that most of the time, you can get a better deal from poking around the items board and/or the ToriExchange (I usually have all three open in tabs when I'm shopping to compare prices).
I made a server after seeing the closing post of the 3.4 thread in the news section, but I still couldn't spec or enter.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack