Ranking
Less bugs? I'm glad i keep my previous Toribash versions, when i downloaded 3.41 connection to the servers phailed completely for me, Shaders didn't work, i could give you a list of the problems with it.
Originally Posted by Vargo22 View Post
Less bugs? I'm glad i keep my previous Toribash versions, when i downloaded 3.41 connection to the servers phailed completely for me, Shaders didn't work, i could give you a list of the problems with it.

That was the reason hampa made this thread, so if you have a list, write it down here.
LONG LIVE HUNG / PROUD MEMBER OF OLDA
Toribash crashes after a few minutes of playing (the windows just closes, no error or anything...)
Originally Posted by Keln View Post
Toribash doesn´t work in windows vista Ultimate 64 bit.

Nothing works on Windows Vista 64-bit. Try Ubuntu 8.04 64-bit and be amazed.
Sorry for off-topic. Why are people posting the same bugs over and over again? Don't you care to read trough the thread? Most of these bugs are already mentioned, someone should just put the to the first post, so that everyone can read them trough and THEN add their own bugs if necessary.
Originally Posted by Kesman View Post
Nothing works on Windows Vista 64-bit. Try Ubuntu 8.04 64-bit and be amazed.
Sorry for off-topic. Why are people posting the same bugs over and over again? Don't you care to read trough the thread? Most of these bugs are already mentioned, someone should just put the to the first post, so that everyone can read them trough and THEN add their own bugs if necessary.

Why would you want to read more than 21 pages >.> I'm kinda lazy to read that much
It makes me wonder..
Or just plain stupid. The meaning of this thread is/was to collect the bugs. Now everyone's posting same bugs over and over again, causing the developers to read unnecessary pages.