Ranking
Original Post
Toribash is now available on iOS!
Hi!

Toribash is now available for download in the App Store for the iPhone and iPad devices!
We've been working hard to bring you the same exact game with all the features and cross-platform multiplayer on mobile platforms, and iOS release is our first step in that direction.

We hope you enjoy playing Toribash on the go and have fun!
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Any news regarding the android release?

Not really, Android build exists but we ran into graphics related issues that stem from different Android phone manufacturers having different hardware & implementations of OpenGL ES which we haven't been able to resolve yet (busy with other projects, us mainly using Apple devices, etc). Android version may still happen in future but it's not something currently being worked on.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Not really, Android build exists but we ran into graphics related issues that stem from different Android phone manufacturers having different hardware & implementations of OpenGL ES which we haven't been able to resolve yet (busy with other projects, us mainly using Apple devices, etc). Android version may still happen in future but it's not something currently being worked on.

I think that this limits users significantly not having access to Toribash

I have a chrome laptop for work which only allows Google play services to download, as I continue lurking Toribash I still don't have the opportunity to download Toribash and play

I've tried playing Toribash on my iphone and from my experience it is difficult. The joints are Impossible to change especially with a timer, not only that I found rotation of the camera incredibly difficult aswell

wow
Originally Posted by sir View Post

That's enough info thank you. Just enough to put things into perspective
NO TITLE
I tried the app its great, has everything you need and very easy to use.
[JollyR] [Tribe] [eVo] [fl0w]