ES Recruitment Drive
I played just now but i have to get some sleep too.I'll war all day next day if someone is interested
NO TITLE
yea today im going on a flight so il be offline for today il be back online tonight
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Style ~ ToriAgent ~ Notorious
HEIL BISMARCk MY WIFE

Muahuahuahuahuahuahuah Whats the update on the official Sora?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Style ~ ToriAgent ~ Notorious
HEIL BISMARCk MY WIFE

Nothing yet.We have to be patient,but more importantly we have to be active.I'm sure we will get the answers in a week or max two
NO TITLE
Mostly likely a little over a week, We have to keep up activity so we get a better chance of getting official.
Living life, loving life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Discord: Sunther#1111
That's exactly right.We need to get to 700 posts on the clan thread.Otherwise i might do something dangerous
NO TITLE
Hey guys, in a very good mood today. Wanted to ask, how much should i offer for this head? it's one of the best i've seen. i definitely want to get it. Already offered 80k. Opinions? Hope you're all having as good a time as me. Reason is i'll for sure be getting the job i want pretty soon, so i'll have a job again which is very nice, one where the people are also very nice and helpful. Not to mention one of my friends works there. Very glad i quit my last job.
Attached Thumbnails
kOXvtUL.png  
Yeah, i want to save as much as possible. I'm not made of money lol. probably willing to splash 150k max for it tho.