Ranking
Original Post
Stop the Abuse Event
You've heard, I'm sure of it. Abuse going around, leading to tragic deaths around schools. Well Tori and Uke won't take it.

I've had trouble in school ever since I was a kid. I used to get made fun of because of my old weight problem. I'm not "fat" anymore, I'm your average freshmen. You might not understand this as well as other young children around the states, but I certainly do. It's bad enough our country is at war with who knows what. You know what's worse? They don't do a damn thing about child abuse. I'm not talking about family abuse, but abuse at school. What is causing these incidents you ask? Well it's these certain people called "bullies". Now I'm too young to take personal action, but I'm never too young to stop a little of it.
Here's what I call the "Stop the Abuse" event.

Everyones alike in their own wierd way. So think about it.

What do I do?
You simply take part, take part in stopping these events.

How might I do this task?
Well, this is how.

This event is similar to the Rutzor event.

Your task:
Go around your neighborhood, school, or even your local markets. I want you to make a piece of paper that says "Stop the Abuse". Write little informations regarding the bully incident, and post it everywhere. Then proceed to taking a picture of this, and sending it to me. Upload it with Photobucket, or any other form of PIC uploading site. I'll review, and post the winner.

Prize for the first winner, only: 135k TC.

Start making a change.
Last edited by Keaton; Dec 9, 2010 at 05:22 PM.
we dem boys
STOP THE ABUSE.

Everyday,Kids 4-17 are abused,Bullied,or just embaresed.
"fatty" "NERD!"
"loser" "HOMO"
"FAGGOT"
"GEEK"
"MORON"
STUID"
These are examples of names kids have to idore just becuse they are diffrent.8 out of 10 kids get abused, 1 out of 10 are the abusers, and the other 1 are the people that just stand and watch.
It is not funny for a nice thing to do.If you ware a parent Tell your kids never to abuse,or bullie. And if your a kid, Pay attion,maby a 10 years that person you made fun of will be apart of a C.E.O,or maby he will jst give up and kill himself.

Thare was these boys in high school that ware abused everyday by some football players,when ever they told the teachers,the teachers say that they ware lieing and that the kids would never do such a thing. One day those kids snaped.They told thare friends to stay home one day. The brought guns to school. Many ware shot and injured.

I my self am one of the people bullied.

Only YOU can prevent this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
stop the abuse!!
STOP THE ABUSE!!!

Hi there. I am just a 13 years old brazilian boy to see everything that is happening nowadays. All schools of the planet earth has a guy AKA "bully". I don't really know what they see beating on younger and weaker people. When i was 5, i really suffered a lot and a "friend" just punched me.

Nowadays, there are even worse facts happening. we can change this annoying fact.
Yesterday i read in the newspaper an article about a 16 years old student that just killed a 14 years old boy with a knife. When i read it, i just asked to my dad:
"Why they do such a cruel thing?". He said "well son, there are some sick people outside this world."
I dont really think like my dad. I think that everybody can be changed. some people are easier to help.
The game "Bully" is an example how even the game factory has influenced the population.
I know that is hard to change our minds in such a crazy world, but i believe that we have the power. Lets start talking with our friends, one by one, and maybe we will make the difference!

Sorry if i did any grammar mistake, i really tried to do the best.
secso