ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Goric's Questionare
Hello guys, Welcome to Goric's Questionare. Here I will give you questions related the Toribash. Once a question has been answered, I will give you tc based on how hard/easy the question was. Well I hope you enjoy and good luck.

Easy : 500tc
Who wears a upside down hampa head?
Who got drunk during midevil month on Toribash?

Medium: 1000tc
2. Who made veb's set?
Hard: 2000tc

As questions start to go away more will come. gl
Last edited by Crazy; Dec 31, 2010 at 07:08 AM.
Daxx 1st correct
Second that was a different account which he sold. He had a different name before dex.
so thats not the answer I'm looking for.
Originally Posted by goric View Post
Hello guys, Welcome to Goric's Questionare. Here I will give you questions related the Toribash. Once a question has been answered, I will give you tc based on how hard/easy the question was. Well I hope you enjoy and good luck.

What are reg keys? They would allow you to actually have an account back in 06-07. You would have to buy them.
What is the only way to get noqi items ATM? A tsa or any selected market official must sell it or send it to you. Or a pack.
Who was the old leader of Tori-agents? Kitfox

2. What was Silco's first and ever name? Shlyapo

Last edited by Isis; Dec 28, 2010 at 04:14 AM.

Daxx nope. Silco and mrblind are two different accounts. I know Silco was once on mrblind, but Silco had 3 different names. Silco Dex and another.

Also correct dexter.
Sending tc
Dunno if you seen it but I edited with the silco answer before your post.

Who is the current leader of ta's? jalis
What was? eleeleth and kitfox
Who are the current tsa's? I suggest you take this one down. If people know who the tsa's are, they will get bombarded with requests. I know just about everybody who has it but still won't say. Do you even know who they are?

Last edited by Isis; Dec 28, 2010 at 07:06 PM.

What was the way of announcing tourneys before global? they would send out bots to every room.

2. Why are tc sinks made? to help fix the toribash economy and decreaase inflation. It affects the tc market a lot.