Toribash
New WIP's:

Comments and recommendations welcome from all.

I tried adding some black accents in on the body and legs but nothing really matched the head too well so I darkened up the shadows a bit and moved them a little. I need ideas for what to put on the side of the body so if you have some kind of symbol you like Kryo that would be good, just make sure it's not too complex because the mapping is weird on the side of the body.
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
New WIP's:

Comments and recommendations welcome from all.

I tried adding some black accents in on the body and legs but nothing really matched the head too well so I darkened up the shadows a bit and moved them a little. I need ideas for what to put on the side of the body so if you have some kind of symbol you like Kryo that would be good, just make sure it's not too complex because the mapping is weird on the side of the body.

I know i've made a few sets :/
I like the simpicit as fr the symbol, maybe a mini head texture quality oos woud be big but I think it would look good. The maooing is 2 squares and four rectanles amirite?
k i will be working on the legs/Arms now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
I know i've made a few sets :/
I like the simpicit as fr the symbol, maybe a mini head texture quality oos woud be big but I think it would look good. The maooing is 2 squares and four rectanles amirite?

Yep.. I'll get on it. =]

I'll put a different symbol type thing on each side part to see which you like best and put it in the next WIP.
Got an update wait

edit:
Last edited by Xtreme; Jun 10, 2010 at 09:54 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Liking the detail xtreme If you want you can go 512.
The yellow diamond looks nice and like the style keep up the work also lwafflz any update?
I've got some new WIP's... I'll edit them to this post tomorrow as my computer's not letting me upload anything at the moment.
hands almost done
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]