ES Recruitment Drive
Yeah, it's great now.

But aren't you auctioning this head already?

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I have a lot of good sets that you would like. :P But they are not worth 350k
Here they are:

There thay are. :P
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THESE SETS WERE MADE BY ME

here are the ones from my shop:

red version available

Pick the set you like the best and i will tell you the price for it.
Last edited by Gum; Mar 15, 2009 at 10:41 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wtf?!? Gumfighter... I posted that exact same thing yo said at the bottom with the same pictures I posted above yours on another set...

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
Originally Posted by honeebuket View Post
Wtf?!? Gumfighter... I posted that exact same thing yo said at the bottom with the same pictures I posted above yours on another set...

Oh, let me change what i said then. I wondered where i got the idea to say that lol, sorry.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's cool. I was just telling you. :P

Wtf? How? Mine are good, are you kidding me? itsnhubaaX's is the best one, what are you talking about?

Originally Posted by Chac View Post
JTank, i suggest you ask a proffesional texture creator such as hanz0, BenDover, or Mapleleaf. Since the sets posted in this thread are just...pitiful

nice save there, bro ;)

I was auctioning it before you put up the request, but now its edited to your preferences.

Should i start on the rest?

this would be my 5th set
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]