Toribash
Original Post
Six Shooter

Hi so probably my last video, the names of the people in the video are kinda messed up and i'm too lazy to fix it <:

I've been working on this off and on (work for 2 days, break for 7 months, etc.) for a really long time now so the sets may be different and stuff idk

Song: Coyote Kisses - Six Shooter

Replays by:
Jisse
Larfen
Fallu
Bquadz7550
Skywhale
Mack
Leanmarkie
Liar
Instep
Dezrai
Gargon
Assassinpro
Swepples
Duck
Miracle11
Alastor
Swexx
VictorTB
Alpha
Tsuion
R0I
Denilumi
Shikkumo
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Wow, the wait was soo worth it man. It's bittersweet that this is your last video, but man, what a way to end it off.

Thanks for letting me be a part of it :^)
Thank <:

Seeing how long it took me to make this one, I really doubt any future videos will get done in any reasonable amount of time.

Maybe eventually, when toribash next comes out?
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
haha you made my shitty selfspar look good. Nice video man!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i can't find words to describe it.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Hi, a reminder:
Please post constructively. If you like/dislike something, it doesn't hurt to articulate a bit.

I'll leave the above posts alone, but please make sure you have anything to say if you're going to post.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

It's nice to see you are still lurking, always enjoyed your videos.

You always had a more or less "abstract" view on how you do your videos and I think that's what really makes them stand out and stay as unique as they are.

Good job
the fact that you made Prison Break make coherent sense is amazing in itself.

its really sad to see you go but i understand. toribash is a dead game really boring game to edit

that spinning pistol shooting scene was honestly insane. have you already used one of those clips or is it just the same mod?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
toribash is a dead game really boring game to edit

Have to disagree on this one, at least for me it's one of the most fun games to edit out there. The problem comes with spending tons of time creating something for such a small audience imo.

Also great vid skip, even though you practically stole this song from me, smh. Thought it was a bit rusty and a bit too slow for the song at parts, but overall a great edit. Gl on studies/work/whatever, hmu if you wanna reserve a song for the next 10 years so I won't use it